Quote off My Starbuck's Cup
Here's a quote off my Starbucks' cup today...
"Failure's hard, but success is far more dangerous. If you're successful at the wrong thing, the mix of praise and money and opportunity can lock you in forever.
" ~ Po Bronson
Why did that one speak to me? Well I'm seriously contemplating my job. I've kinda gotten sucked in and haven't been able to leave. Why? Because of all of the above...money, praise and opportunity.
The problem? I'm not always doing what I LOVE!
I started out doing contract/PRN work as a temporary thing. I'm now coming upon 3 years of it. I NEVER imagined staying that long and that quote sums up why and how I've gotten stuck.
I'm ready for a change and need to make it a PRIORITY to actively begin looking for something new...Outpatient Ortho PT.
I need to get back to what I love and refocus myself!
Anyway, I just wanted to share my Starbucks Quote! I LOVE when I'm thinking or doing something in life and then there are little moments that deepen the moment.
It's like God reaching down and talking to me and confirming it! :)
2 comments:
Hi Kristen,
Just noticed your comment....thanks for coming by to visit. :)
My signature...the girl that designed my blog did it for me when she gave me a blog makeover. You can however go to her site and just ask her to make you just a signature. www.aquapoppydesigns.com
Her button is on my blog though if I gave you the incorrect address.
Glad to hear from you and hope you're doing wonderfully!!
Come to A town and work with my daddy! :) Yeah, I know what you mean about getting sucked into a job...yuck. I know you will find a place where you are truly happy. The house is looking good!
Post a Comment