So I've learned that owning a home is quite a bit of work!! Geez how did I ever figure I could manage. I had to call a plumber out today. I have had a leak between the wall of the bathroom and the laundry room. I noticed the wood on the bathroom vanity rotting and then began noticing some water out in the garage. GREAT! So the plumber came out today to check it out. It looks as if there is a leak in the pipes of the wall between those two rooms. LOVELY! And I'm actually praying and hoping for a leak in this wall. MUCH better than say, oh I don't know, a leak in the pipe that's in my slab foundation there! AGH!!!! That would be HORRIBLE!!!!!
The good news while the plumber was out I had him tighten up my gas line connection and TA DA...I've got a working stove without gas leak!!! WAHOO!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment