The house has only been on the market maybe a week. My realtor felt if I liked the house I better jump on it and make an offer, because we feel this one could go. So I went in today and drew up an offer. I am nautious, sick, nervous, can barely eat and sleep. Part of me is so ready to move forward and buy a house and another part of me is so hesitant, and I think ultimately afraid of the commitment!
This whole house hunting/buying process is like relationships! GEEZ! I go in and out of these houses and like aspects of them, but want to change portions. Now I find one and immediately think this is the one, but now I'm hesitant on that COMMITMENT factor! :) I think I've been there in a few relationships...geez if only this guy was this way, or wow this could be the ONE, but how do I know for SURE, and will it be Perfect?! :)
Yeah I've managed to make myself sick over the whole process! There's alot that could happen and I'm prepared that my offer may be declined, countered, or worse I'd end up in a bidding war. I'm prepared to walk away from that last one! :) I've decided, I've begun and now I'm turning it over to God...if this is THE ONE, things will fall into place and move forward. If not something better awaits! :)
Here's a few pics of the house...




1 comment:
So, its Friday. What have you heard? Anything? I know you are out of town, but the suspense is killing me.
Post a Comment