Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well they countered my offer right as I was leaving to go out of town. I told my realtor I would consider it while I was out of town, but everything was moving so fast I didn't want to jump at their counter. I needed to get-away with everything else going on and I couldn't have this hanging over my head. I'm glad because I would have just been out of town and freaking out. So I was able to get away and while there thought more and many of my hesitations I had about the house seemed to clear.

I didn't have cell reception or any phone access where I was. When I got into Austin my realtor called and asked what I wanted to do. I told her some things that I was going to stand firm on with my offer and some things I'd go with on their counter. So she called their realtor. Not 2 minutes later my realtor calls back and they are working with another offer now. :( I waited too long.

That's how it goes. I'm disappointed, but I specifically prayed and turned this over to God. I had MANY hesitations about the house. So if this was not meant to be it would have come to this. So now I've gotta get out and look again. :) Yes I'm sure I'll find something. But here we go again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you made the right decision to wait. If you lost the house, then it wasn't the house to be. Keep looking. You will find it!