Photobucket

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shoes, oh my, Shoes!!!

I recently discovered Angela Scott.  She is a shoe designer with all of her shoes traditionally made using artisan style cobbler techniques.  They are GORGEOUS!  Day after day I have gone to her website for my "Shoe Porn"  I cannot get enough of her gorgeous shoes!  On her website she has a photo journal that just oozes fashion creativity and is oh so heavenly.  I am inspired!!


Appropriate to start here before putting too many of these shoes on my wish list!!

There is just SOMETHING about these colorful striped oxfords I'm In LOVE  with!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on these pumps!  READY For SPRING!!!

These shoes just SCREAM Beautifully Handcrafted!!!

Boots - Be Still my Beating Heart!







Oh Marilyn it is True isn't it?!!!




Hope you enjoyed these shoes as much as I do.  Seriously check out her website for some cute handcrafted shoes.

No comments: