Here it is...My NEW House!!!! WELCOME!!!
I finally made it through the whole offer/counteroffer process and closed on October 10th. It was quite an ordeal with financing, dealing with the seller and getting everything closed. But I'm DONE and now have a HOUSE! :) It's kinda crazy! As a friend said...I now own a piece of Earth! :) I have spent the weekend LITERALLY cleaning the place from Floor to Ceiling. This is the one time I have without anything in the house to CLEAN, so I'm doing just that. I still need to pack up my apartment and then get my stuff moved into the house.
Here are some pics around the house...
Entry:
Guest Bathroom:
Master Bedroom/Bathroom:
FamilyRoom/Dining Room:
Kitchen:
Backyard:
There's Lots I want to do to remodel. I'm planning on starting with the kitchen first. I already have my colors and ideas. I'll also be doing quite a bit of painting around the house to get rid of all the wallpaper! :) For now though, I'm excited about this process! :) I'm planning a Housewarming party in January, but anyone is welcome anytime! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment