And the hunt is on! My apartment lease is up and I'm busting at the seams in this one-bedroom place. It's time to find me a House! It's always been a little scary for me to think of venturing out into homeownership. Does this mean I'm finally deciding to settle in the DFW area? I'll tell you No! For the time being though it seems like I've made this place home. Who needs a prince-charming and his castle?!
I'll chronicle all the HIGHs and lows of house-hunting with the idea of posting pics for some help along the way. I've secured me a mortgage pre-approval and I've got me a 15 year licensed realtor specializing in the Irving/Valley Ranch area. I'm ready to go!
I've been scouring the internet like CRAZY. Man are there a TON of homes. My realtor seems to think otherwise and I'm a little frustrated with that. I'm not going to be your half-million/million dollar home buyer, but I believe we can work with what I've got! I'm interested to see what these houses are going to look like once you get into them versus what I see on the internet. The first walkthroughs should happen on Friday, so I'll be sure to post the results!
Keep your Fingers Crossed!

3 comments:
I'd say you're off to a good start, for what little I know about BLOGS. It looks like an "open" diary that you share with others. DLM
Good luck on your house hunting adventure!
This will be fun. Good luck on your house hunting. I bet you find a great place...I'll be checking to see what you come up with! Amy is moving that direction so I may see more of you soon!
Post a Comment